Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Every Dog Has His Day


Beany Dog - Ink & Watercolour

I spent the afternoon looking after baby Ellie. Oh, what a joy she is!

Her smile starts in the corner of her precious, little lips and spreads like fire before lighting up her beautiful, big, blue eyes.

I have a small box filled with toys and a cute little blanket I purchased especially for Ellie when she visits, this little fellow is one of those toys and spent the afternoon being devoured by two tiny teeth and an endless faucet of dribble.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

this dog looks soo soft and squishy.....bet he washes up well too!......deni.........;)

Dave said...

So cute! We've still got a vast collection of beanies from the days when Sarah had them lined up on her bed and tested me on whether I could remember all their names!

Laurel Neustadter said...

The toy is adorable! I like the soft look you have achieved.

Anonymous said...

great stuff! drawing stuffed toys is fun. they look so cute.