Monday, November 19, 2007

Studio Visitors


'Unconditional' - Precious Moments Collection - Soft Pastel on Wallis

I had rather a busy day today, stocking up on groceries at the supermarket, taking my Son Harry along to his dental appointment and working on a commission this evening left little time to sketch. However, I did manage to take my sketchbook into the dental surgery and fill a page, you can view the results HERE in my Location Sketchbook blog.

Anyway, with nothing much new to fill today's posting with I thought show the two paintings I sold last week. Both sales took place in my studio, both clients just turned up on my doorstep and both sales felt like my first!
It's an amazing feeling knowing someone likes something you created enough to part with their hard earned wage so they can see it hanging on their wall everyday.



'With Love' - Acrylic on canvas

9 comments:

dibujandoarte said...

congratulations Anita!!! you tell it as if it is an every day thing, to sell your paintings! I love that, hahaha. Keep up the good work and my toast to many many more sales!!!

Serena Lewis said...

Congratulations, Anita! Both paintings are beautiful and it's little wonder that they were purchased. Well done and, I too, hope you sell many more ~ :)

Robyn Sinclair said...

Brava!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Great news! Both the pieces are lovely. I love the emotion in the first piece.

Genine said...

These are so beautiful. Soft and tender. I feel like you can reach down and pick up the rose.

Teri said...

These are both gorgous-no surprise that they sold. They are so tender and full of emotion,

CONGRATS!!

sandy said...

What a beautiful painting.

sandy

Anonymous said...

I'll soon have to pay to speak to you on the phone?? So delighted about your clients turning up and buying your charming cuddly pair and the red rose. Ive always loved your precious moments series. Well done.

Anonymous said...

What exciting news. Belated congratulations coming two years late. :) I'm late for everything. lol! These are beautiful paintings and it's no wonder people wanted to part with their hard earned savings to buy them. I just love the top one. Gorgeous!