Saturday, February 10, 2007

Dailies - (w/e 9 Feb 07)

Here are this weeks dailies, each one is painted from life!

03 Feb 07 - oil - 5x7" panel

This was my first plein air oil painting.
An unusually sunny Saturday morning for February called for some unusual behaviour, so I popped my big boots on, flung open the French doors on the studio and took my table outside.
It was a fascinating experience and certainly one I hope to repeat often during the summer.












04 Feb 07 - oil - 5x7"












05 Feb 07 - oil - 5x7"

This weeks floral purchase was daffodils.
I managed 2 dailies today both included the daffodils







05 Feb 07 - watercolour

It's been a while since I painted with my watercolours, other than in my sketchbook. I enjoyed this time spent with my old friends!









06 Feb 07 - oil - 5x7"

I painted this one mostly with my finger.





Dailies - (w/e 2 Feb 07)

No comments: