Sunday, January 09, 2011

Arthouse Sketchbook Project


SBP-16smll
Originally uploaded by Anita Davies

Spread #16.

Recently remembered the deadline for sending off the Arthouse Sketchbook (15th January) and panicked a little!
The hardest part isn't the sketching so much as deciding what to fill the pages with!!!
Finally I decided to continue the book with a few examples of my daily journalling running from Monday to Friday. All I need then is one final spread to sum up and I'm done...I have an idea for that too now...Phew!

5 comments:

"JeanneG" said...

I just finished mine last night and scanned it just now. Lots of work doing the scanning. I am sure glad to be finished.

Anonymous said...

I've sent mine off to the Art House yesterday. I've been following your work for some time, but did not realize we both participate in the this project. Will be looking out for your sketchbook when the tour will come to Chicago in July.

Alex Zonis said...

Sorry... I hit a wrong button... The comment above is from Alex Zonis, pencilscribbles.wordpress.com

Joan Sandford-Cook said...

I've commented on flickr - great sketchbook page for the USA Art project and text wonderful insight into your Fenland skektchbook life.
BTW Zen on tonight (detective series) was filmed in Florence so have persuaded Clive to watch it. How do you like my cutest blog addition?

Anita Davies said...

Jeanne, the scanning is a bore isn't it! Well done on completing!!!

Hi Alex, well done for completing. I do hope you get to see it, I wish I could see them all.

Thanks Joan....Was Zen any good?