Friday, October 01, 2010

Doddington Clock Tower


30-09-2010-Doddington, Cambs UK
Originally uploaded by Anita Davies

Finished my last daily journal a few days ago so I started a new one yesterday. An A6 Venezia!
I seem to have lots of A6 size blank journals left hanging around my stock drawer, so while I prefer to work at least A5 these days, I'm making use of them.

Sketched on location on the side of the road in my village waiting for the bus to pass me so I could follow it and take Harry home from school...I got approx 5 mins before it whizzed by, so I added colour back at home.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like this. Very different from the Italian pages.

Anita Davies said...

Probably because it was on location Sue, much rougher, quicker and less room in the car than on my sofa! LOL!

It will be interesting to compare the works I do in Italy with the preparation sketches I made here I think.

I think location sketches have more energy some how.