Sunday, February 01, 2009

Thing A Day


01February09-SP
Originally uploaded by Anita Davies

Self Portrait from life - 10 mins - Ink - Watercolour

I have joined the Thing-A-Day blog for February. Participants must create something each day throughout February and post them to the blog. You can use any medium.
One of the optional themes is 'Features' which also fits in nicely with my 2009 People Project, so I made a quick sketch of my own features for Day One.

http://www.thing-a-day.com/?p=156

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was my good fortune to discover you recently. Very interesting work.

Question: a brick-like watercolor texture shows up frequently in your work. The drawing of Harry on 1/15 was where I found it very attractive. How do you produce that texture?

Best wishes for the "Thing-a-day" activity.

Dana S. Whitney said...

What a wonderful group of illustrations and sketches!