Friday, July 04, 2008

Nibbles and Notes - Day 4



Did you know that there are over 2000 varieties of plum, more than any other stoned fruit?
Did you know that plums contain vitamin E, an antioxidant that helps to protect cells from free radicals and may help to keep some effects of ageing at bay such as wrinkles?

These clever fruits were also the only part of my diet today that was not 'junk food' so I think they have a quite battle to face before they even consider dealing with my laughter lines!



CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE

5 comments:

Serena Lewis said...

Fantastic layout, Anita! I had a chuckle at your comment on the plum having a battle to face due to the junk food.

Btw, I love your playlist!

kazumiwannabe said...

Great pages. Love the close up on the plum, it looks amazing with its deep colors, and all shiny.

Joan said...

It's good that you've got the healthy plum to balance out the fries. Good color and pen work in these!

Anonymous said...

Poor plum, hope it wins the fight though! ;))!

R K said...

I agree: the composition of these pages is superb. I esp. like the shaded, color asterisk field along the bottom.
I always enjoy your site.