Thursday, July 17, 2008

Nibbles and Notes - Day 17



Did you know that eggs are a brilliant source of B12 which is vital for the nervous system?

This is as far as I got with yesterday's food intake, I did eat dinner I just didn't sketch it because I was feeling so poorly. Infact, for the first time in a very very long time, I went to bed just after 9pm...Yes 9pm! That is just so not like me. I usually struggle through, ignore my instincts and push myself right through to the early hours of the morning but last night I decided that perhaps my body needed a break and so I listened and went off to bed where I slept straight through until 7.30 this morning.

I must have needed it!




5 comments:

Margaret Ann said...

Hope you feel better soon...you deserve to rest...listening to your body is always a good thing...Blessings...:)

Liz Steel said...

The blank right page is very expressive! Hope you are feeling better today!

Anita Davies said...

Thanks Margaret, the rest did me the world of good I think, my mind definitely feels clearer.

Thanks Borromini, I'm feeling much better this morning! :)

MaryO said...

I'm glad you're feeling better, but hope you'll be a little kinder to yourself now. And to agree with Borromini Bear, that blank page spoke wonders.

Serena Lewis said...

Glad to hear you are feeling a little better, Anita....I was a little concerned reading your post but I'm glad you listened to your body. The sketch looks great even if you didn't get to finish it.