Sunday, January 27, 2008

Poppies and Pumps


It's been a fantastically sunny day here today and, with the cool chill in the air, it felt a lot like Spring. It's amazing how uplifting a little sunshine can be, I got lots done today!
However, today's journal entry was created once the sun had been replaced with black sky and after sketching some silk poppies I decided Harry's new trainers would fit the 'Spring' theme nicely to finish off my page.
If they do manage to put even more spring in his already bountiful step, they could finish me off too!

4 comments:

Joan said...

A bit of sping color and a bit of spring in your step...nice combination!

Anita Davies said...

Thanx Joan!

Anonymous said...

I agree..you've captured a little a little spring in your step, as Joan says, with this great sketch...love the colours!
Ronell

Lynn said...

The poppies are beautiful, and I really like the lettering. Very springlike which I needed as our temps here are minus 34 Celcius!