Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Monday Squares



Another 3 additions to my Seawhite square sketchbook started with a rather unflattering, speedy sketch of Harry playing an electronic game before school. The angle I sketched him from together with my composition on the paper and lack of caffeine has resulted in his head looking a little large for his body!



Midday, time for a sketch but not sure what to draw so I popped into the 'artwork from life' forum at Wet Canvas and checked out this week's scavenger hunt list for ideas.



Incidentally, this is my 200th post to this blog...Proof that I never shut up!

3 comments:

caseytoussaint said...

This is an exceptionally good batch of drawings Anita.

Anita Davies said...

Thankyou Casey!

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with Casey. 200th? Wow. Keep at it! :-)