Sunday, June 18, 2017

Draw This!


#FEFDRAW
 
I recently found a page on facebook that offers FREE life drawing sessions in LIVE time!
I am thrilled!
It's called Draw This
It's really difficult to get life classes here in the Fens so this, for me, is a dream come true.
 
 
The sessions include a series of 1, 2 5, 10 and 15 minute poses.
I sketched the model Mara Cole who was fantastic. I only got a little way through the 1 and 2 minute poses as I discovered it very late at night but the site leaves the LIVE video up so I will be going back to it along with others that I missed.
This was sketched in my current daily journal; an S&B softback Zelta but I think I will be allocating a separate sketchbook for these sessions as I filled two pages pretty quickly. I still have a bundle of those FREE DR books they sent me to test the paper in, they failed for a daily journal for me but would suit this project well which means I can finally make use of them!
Bonus!!!

No comments: