Saturday, October 13, 2012

Peacocks Tearooms, Ely, Cambridgeshire UK

16-09-12a by Anita Davies
16-09-12a, a photo by Anita Davies on Flickr.
Back in my favourite tea shop again...drinking coffee!

I'm back from Spain now and putting together some final touches to the pages I created in my concertina Seawhite sketchbook while I was there. In the meantime I'll post the final few pages of my Gerstaecker sketchbook which has been wonderful to work with despite the ridiculous price I paid for them (I think they were something like £1 in the sale) The paper is thinner than that of the Daler Rowney I have been using but buckling tends to smooth out on drying and it can handle a medium wash...All in all...Bargain!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh I like getting a bargain too! I love the pages here. Great job as always and how you added the receipt too:)