Sunday, September 30, 2012

Santa Susanna Prep

SS-Prep-1 by Anita Davies
SS-Prep-1, a photo by Anita Davies on Flickr.
I have been playing with a few of the spreads in my Seawhite concertina sketchbook I am taking with me to Spain. I did this when I went to Rome and really enjoyed working on some the prepared pages. The decorative papers were my Mums that she purchased and used for card making so it's quite nice to have her with me on holiday in an artistic way aswell as in my heart. The stencils are segments of a few I have collected over time.
You can see some of the other spreads I have prepared here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/anitadavies/sets/72157631635057204/

1 comment:

Melva said...

Hi Anita, seems funny you are getting ready to come to Spain and we are preparing ourselves for a long awaited visit to Ely and it's surrounds. Enjoy Spain, it's a wonderful place.