Friday, July 13, 2012

88 Beach Road, Snettisham, Norfolk

07-07-12 by Anita Davies
07-07-12, a photo by Anita Davies on Flickr.
Last weekend Joan and I met up in a little cottage, owned by friends Tony and Ruth, on the Norfolk Coast. I visited here before in 2010 but incase you have forgotten this gem along the Norfolk Coast, I will remind you:
It has a fantastic location just aside the lake at the front and footsteps from the beach at the rear. It has no mains electricity; therefore no TV. It is a very special little place indeed.
We arrived on the Friday and walked a while before returning to light candles and pour some wine. We didn't sketch, we just chatted the night away.
We woke early on the Saturday and I found my way out to the rear of the cottage with my third morning coffee to sketch where we were staying.

No comments: