Friday, April 06, 2012

St Keverne, Cornwall UK

31-03-12 by Anita Davies
31-03-12, a photo by Anita Davies on Flickr.
I have just returned from a few days on the Lizard Peninsula to celebrate my Birthday and two other members of my familys birthdays.
We occupied two small cottages in St Keverne and visited a whole host of coves, harbours and beaches. I have been wanting to go back to Cornwall since my last visit over 9 years ago when I fell in love with it. It did not disappoint, it is stunning!!!
We were very lucky with the weather and spent 4 beautiful days, chilling out and stuffing our faces with local crab, cream, cake and fish 'n' chips. We left in the rain, which made it a little easier to part with.
I managed a few sketches in my new Saunders Waterford sketchbook, I would love to have had longer, done more...so much to feast ones eyes upon...but I balanced my time with family and laughed so hard at times I thought my ribs would crack!
It was perfect!

No comments: