Thursday, December 01, 2011

09-11-11

09-11-11 by Anita Davies
09-11-11, a photo by Anita Davies on Flickr.
Before I went on holiday I was offered an eye appointment to have a cyst removed but to be honest I was more than a little nervous and just wasn't up to it, so I postponed. Boy did I need that holiday!!!
When they called me to re-book and offered me the 9th November, the 2yr anniversary of my Mums passing, I felt it was a sign...her way of holding my hand, so I took it.
The process was soooo quick and pain free!
It also gave me something to fill my day, keep my mind busy, help distract from the pain that still consumes my heart.
I miss her!

3 comments:

Lisa at Greenbow said...

You know your Mom was with you all the time.

Serena Lewis said...

I'm glad that procedure was quick and painless. I'm sure your Mum WAS there and holding your hand. (((Hugs)))

Anita Davies said...

Thank you! :)