Thursday, October 06, 2011

I'm back!

P1010086b by Anita Davies
P1010086b, a photo by Anita Davies on Flickr.
...and not enjoying the English weather one little bit.
Managed a few pages in my sketchbook while I was away but as it was a much needed family holiday, my attention was focused on relaxing with them. We had a lovely time, the weather was good and the coffee was GREAT!
Need to unpack and sort out my journal before scanning (lots to stick in) I will share soon as possible but until then I will continue to post the pages I made before my holiday.
Hope everyone is well!

3 comments:

Joan Sandford-Cook said...

Glad you had a good time and can't wait to see the sketches you did in Portugal.

Lisa at Greenbow said...

Welcome home. I hope you are rejuvenated and ready for winter. Portugal sounds like an exotic location to me. Can't wait to see your sketches.

Unknown said...

I'm glad you had a good time. I'm looking forward to seeing new sketches like your big pink handbag.