Saturday, September 24, 2011

Adjustments

05-09-11 by Anita Davies
05-09-11, a photo by Anita Davies on Flickr.
Clearing my parents home has brought about adjustments in my own, there is so much I just can't let go of...silly things really that mean so much. My Mums dressing table, her 'special' china, ornaments, etc.
So, on top of the already huge work load we have, we are adjusting to enable us to fit her dressing table in the bedroom which will also give me a walk in wardrobe enabling me to move my clothes from bags and free up space for large boxes of family photos...it's like a storage circle of events..One thing moves to make room for something new and then that thing awaits it's new home.
Right now I have everything that is currently 'homeless' in my studio stored in huge bags.
However, the adjustments we have made look fabulous, everything has fitted in just like it belongs and I am so happy to be surrounded by things that ignite precious memories.
I was thrilled to find a place for the dresser top in my kitchen because it gave me the perfect place to display my recent collection of coffee cups

No comments: