Sunday, November 14, 2010

First Spread


10-11-10
Originally uploaded by Anita Davies

First spread in my new A5 DR Ebony sketchbook.
Lovely paper to sketch on, the nib glides effortlessly across the page, a little resistant to watercolour for the first few seconds but once wet soon absorbs the paint although drying time is extended somewhat to other sketchbooks ...This would probably make it an ideal sketchbook for location work.
Scobey has settled in wonderfully indoors and has been such great company during this awful cold I've had. I am still not quite myself but feeling a little better ...Thank you for all your well wishes.

3 comments:

Serena Lewis said...

Sweet dog! I appreciate the feedback you give on the different sketchbook papers...thanks ~

Quilt knit said...

She does look so nice. I was afraid my boys would have smashed such a delicate creature. Yet, they have always loved Cats. Ms Patches is with me now. She is such great comfort. That wonderful fur.

Sherrie Roberts

Anita Davies said...

Thanks Serena...glad the feedback is useful.

They are certainly comforting Sherrie! :)