Wednesday, September 15, 2010

A Special Shoe


10-09-10
Originally uploaded by Anita Davies

This is one of the many shoe related gifts my good friend Joannie has given me over the years. She always buys me such personal gifts that completely match who I am, what I like or how I feel. In selecting these little pressies she proves she has taken time to know me, that she cares, understands, listens...that our friendship is something to be cherished and protected.
I feel blessed to have her in my life.

4 comments:

Joan Sandford-Cook said...

Ooooh! you make me blush with your lovely comments. I was delighted to see our little ornament shoe on your latest post. ... and as usual a wonderful illustration.

Serena Lewis said...

I take it you have a fetish for shoes... ;) Nice sketch, Anita...good friends are to be cherished for sure!

Anita Davies said...

Joan x

I am very lucky Serena and yes....just a bit of a fetish for shoes...well ok...alot!

schizoclaud said...

now that is really strange- but when I was a kid I used to make paper noses with arms and legs. I suppose that is even more off the wall than a shoe fetish.