Monday, July 19, 2010

Ellies Life Book Update


Ellie-size 8
Originally uploaded by Anita Davies

This is the reverse side of Ellies life book, where I sketch her personal bit and pieces on the back of the matching aged portrait.
I've decided to concentrate on her shoes over the years, her Mum loves shoes and you all know how much I adore them so I'm sure Ellie will have the same passion for footwear. It's going to be so much fun seeing the changes in fashion through her years. It will also be easier than documenting her toys because her shoes can be dropped off to me as she grows out of them, which is exactly what happened this week.
So, here we start with Ellies footwear...aged 2, size 8. I have also sketched a Summer shoe which I'll scan in later and hopefully snap a picture of the book unfolded.

No comments: