Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Julia Kay for JKPP


Prismacolor and ink in Moleskine Folio

You can view the reference I worked from HERE
This is the lady that got the party started, check it out HERE

I am having so much fun with these portraits!
You may have noticed that I have started working in my Watercolour Moleskine Folio rather than the A4 Winsor & Newton I started the project with. I purchased the Folio some time ago and the size (approx A4) combined with the landscape format makes it a little clumsy for use out and about so I've been waiting for the perfect chance to use it. This project is perfect for it because I sketch the portraits in the comfort of my own home!

2 comments:

Gillian Mowbray said...

A bubbly personality, beautifully drawn, Anita. You're so quick with these!

Anita Davies said...

Thanks Gillian