Saturday, March 06, 2010

Introducing the Derwent Floral



This is a Derwent Floral sketchbook, the smaller of two gifted to me at Christmas by a student. The pages are much like a Moleskine sketchbook only slightly thicker (great for copic markers). I have prepped some of the pages, at random, with decorative papers and stickers and am using it as an occasional sketchbook to which I add a spread now and then.
I also added a little 'bling' in the form of a floral diamonte on the magnetic cover.

The subject: a Christmas gift from my Dad; high platform courts in pink suede...Yum!

Still no scanner so photos will have to do, sorry!



3 comments:

Margaret Ann said...

Great spread...What a great pair of shoes...Ahhhh! I remember those days! :)

iva yaneva said...

I've seen these in my craft store, lovely!

Serena Lewis said...

Beautiful journal spread! Decent journals are pretty much non-existent in the stores here....maybe I need to be shopping online for them.