Wednesday, April 09, 2008

A New Journal Just For April



My beautiful boys gave me money for my Birthday and I spent some of it on a new journal from Etsy seller 'spacedogstudios'. You can view more pictures and details HERE
I've decided to abandon my Canson journal for this month and use my new book to journal the month of April, so I'll have my Birthday month all in this gorgeous little book.

Here's my intro page:


..and here is the page I sketched from the roadside in my truck yesterday on the way to the bank in March Town:

7 comments:

Joan said...

What a lovely sketch to start your new journal!! May you have a great birthday month with lots of treasures to sketch!

Susan's Scribbles said...

It will certainly be fun to look back through the month's drawings. I assume you are gathering your newspaper articles together somehow too. You're so prolific - what fun it must be to revisit your sketchbooks!

Joan Sandford-Cook said...

Beautiful book Anita and the house watercolour (Im not going to call it a sketch as it is magnificent and complete) is so fresh and bright. Adore it. Is it going to be part of your 'local home' project??

Margaret McCarthy Hunt said...

HA methinks you bought a quilt covered journal..beautiful and the sketch is wonderful...just wonderful

Dana S. Whitney said...

Happy Birthday!
I'm thinking I might just have to re-bind some of my old journals... This is gorgeous and inspiring.

"JeanneG" said...

Drawing is very pretty. Happy Birthday.

Anonymous said...

I love this sketch... I can make up a story for it!
ronell