Thursday, February 21, 2008

Acts Of Kindness



I have pledged to take part it a Pay It Forward exchange, brought to my attention recently by Serena of Searen Art & Design.

It is based on the concept from the movie 'Pay it forward' where three acts of kindness are carried out without expecting anything in return. Each recipient from those 'acts of kindness' must then select three different people who they, in turn, do an 'act of kindness' for and the process repeats over and over sending one huge wash of kindness around the world.

Interested?

Here's how it works:

Email me you land mail address, typing PAY IT FORWARD in the subject line.

*Please remember that you must be prepared to send three acts of kindness on to other people when you do this.

I promise to create a small gift for the first three people who email me requesting to join in on the Pay It Forward exchange.

I will announce the three people here on my blog.

The three people must then post on their own blogs promising three different people an act of kindness gift.

Sorry, you must have your own blog to be able to participate.

Please allow 4 - 6 weeks for me to make and send my gifts to you.

Gifts can be anything that is handmade or painted by your own hand.

EMAIL ME

3 comments:

Margaret Ann said...

Awesome...You KNOW I'm want in on this...love it!

Margaret Ann said...

Anita ..my email was returned...any problems with address?

Anita Davies said...

Margaret, so sorry...Have fixed it now! ;)