Monday, December 17, 2007

One Track Mind



I spent Sunday running through the usual chores and picking up my sketchbook for relief in between. I can't seem to avoid Christmas in my sketching at the moment, excited as I am!

My first sketch is of a latex snowman we have that sings 'Frosty the Snowman' as he wobbles from head to foot, I added a background from my imagination.



My second 'Drummer Boy' is a sketch from imagination as is my third of three ducks overindulging in the Christmas spirit, as most of us do year in, year out.

It simply wouldn't be Christmas without a little over indulgence would it?





4 comments:

quirkyartist said...

Wow Anita, I think you could malke some money with Christmas card designs! I particulalry like the first one. The dark violetish sky makes the starts pop.

Fighter Jet said...

Great drawings.. :)

Tim Bye said...

Wonderful stuff! I really love your use of colour - very nice!

Serena Lewis said...

I love, LOVE, LOVE the snowman!! Can ya tell I love snowmen? ;) Beautiful work, Anita, and I agree with Wendy...these would make great Christmas card designs. :)