Sunday, February 25, 2007

Dailies - 19, 20 & 21 Feb 07


Most of this week was spent catching up on all the things I couldn't manage while I felt poorly. However, I am happy to say that I still managed to find time for a few of my Dailies.

19 Feb 07 - Acrylic inks on acrylic paper

This also doubled as my entry into this month's 'Different Strokes' project hosted by myself in the acrylic forum at Wet Canvas




20 Feb 07 - Oil on daler board - 5x7"

My first attempt at trying to capture a shiny

object in oils

21 Feb 07 - Oil on watercolour board - 2.5"x3.5" (ACEO size)



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The dailies are working raelly well. Especially like the Iris-looks so velvety. Love Di x

Anita Davies said...

DIANE!!!
So pleased you made it here. Thankyou for your kind words.

Anonymous said...

Wow, the ink and acrylic flower is GORGEOUS, Anita.

Lorraine said...

when you good,,,,you are good